ONE-ON-ONE TECH HELP
Need help with your laptop, iPad, Kindle, smartphone or other device? Set up an appointment with a member of our staff or one of our volunteers to help you learn about your device. These sessions are educational in nature, and patrons should have a clear goal of what they would like to learn during their session.
- Downloading library eBooks, audiobooks, music, and magazines to your tablet, smartphone, or laptop
- Navigating library databases and other library resources
- Using the Internet or email
- Training in our Library Apps such as Hoopla, Libby and Mango
- Assistance setting up an email account
- Help formatting a Word document
We are unable to provide legal or medical advice. For your own privacy, we cannot handle sensitive personal information.
Librarians are instructors and cannot troubleshoot/fix malfunctioning devices or software. Sessions are available at various times during the week. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call the information desk at (203) 256-3160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments will be held at each library and both staff and patrons will be required to follow current safety protocols, including social distancing and proper mask wearing. For patrons who are interested in setting up a one-on-one appointment via Zoom, please let us know.