The Fairfield Public Library is currently offering a limited number of passes. Please note that most reopened museums have temporarily changed their opening days and times. Please remember to check each museum’s website for information on hours, safety measures and ticketing information before planning your visit.
We are continually adding more passes as more museums reopen and our passes get renewed. Please check back for updates.
To borrow a museum pass:
- You must be an adult and have a current, adult Fairfield Public Library Card.
- Loan period is 3 days. Due to demand, overdue fines are $10.00 per day; replacement cost for a lost pass varies from $50.00 to $250.00. Passes cannot be renewed.
- Two passes per family may be checked out at a time.
- Pass must be returned to the library from which it was borrowed. Pass must be returned inside the building and handed to a staff member, not inside a book or video drop. Passes returned in the drop are considered late and will be assessed a $10 late charge.
- For more information on passes available at the libraries, call: 203-256-3160 (Main Library) or 203-255-7308 (Fairfield Woods Branch Library).
- Please call the museum or visit their website to verify hours or to find out more information.
- Please access our online catalog or see below to check the status of the Museum Pass in which you are interested.
- Some passes may not be valid for special events.
- Passes are available on a walk-in basis only. If you call us and the pass you are looking for is “IN”, we will hold this pass for you for one hour.
- The pass may be used only once per day.
|Name & Location||Available?|
|Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art |
258 Main Street, Ridgefield, CT 06877
|Beardsley Zoo 1875 Noble Avenue|
Bridgeport CT 06610
|Brooklyn Botanic Garden |
900 Washington Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11225
|Bruce Museum |
1 Museum Drive
Greenwich CT 06830-7157
|Children's Museum of Manhattan |
The Tisch Building, 212 West 83rd Street
New York, NY 10024
|Connecticut Historical Society |
One Elizabeth Street, Hartford, CT 06105
|Connecticut Old State House|
800 Main Street
Hartford, CT 06103, CT 06103
|Connecticut State Parks and Forests|
|SHU Discovery Science Center and Planetarium |
4450 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
|Earthplace: The Nature Discovery Center |
10 Woodside Lane, Westport, CT 06880, (203) 227-7253
|EverWonder Museum |
31 Pecks Ln,
Newtown, CT 06470
|Fairfield Museum and History Center |
370 Beach Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
|Florence Griswold Museum |
96 Lyme Street
Old Lyme, CT 06371
|Guggenheim Museum |
1071 Fifth Avenue (at 89th Street)
New York, NY 10128-0173
|Harriet Beecher Stowe Center |
77 Forest Street
Hartford, CT 06105
(860 522 9258)
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum |
Pier 86, 12th Ave. & 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
(877-957-7447 or 212-245-0072)
|The Jewish Museum |
1109 5th Ave
NY, NY 10128
212 423 3200
|Lyman Allyn Art Museum |
625 Williams St,
New London, CT 06320
(860) 443-2545 ext. 129
|Museum of Modern Art |
11 West 53 Street
New York, NY 10019
|Mystic Seaport 75 Greenmanville Avenue|
Mystic, CT 06355
|Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame |
1000 Hall of Fame Avenue
Springfield, MA 01105
|New Britain Museum of American Art |
56 Lexington Street
New Britain, CT 06052
|New Haven Museum|
114 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06510
| New York City Fire Museum |
278 Spring Street
NY, NY 10013
| New York Historical Society Museum & Library |
170 Central Park West at Richard Gilder Way
NY, NY 10024
| New York Transit Museum |
Corner of Boerum Pl. & Schermerhorn St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
|PEZ Visitor Center |
35 Prindle Hill Road
Orange, CT 06477
|Stamford Museum and Nature Center |
39 Scofieldtown Road
Stamford, CT 06903
| Stepping Stones Museum for Children |
303 West Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
|Wadsworth Atheneum |
600 Main Street
Hartford, CT 06103