RBdigital offers an easy way to access audiobooks, magazines, and eBooks from your library.
Follow these instructions to use the service with your mobile devices.
- We recommend creating an account on your first visit to the RBdigital website. Select the “Register” link in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen. Fill in the information requested by your library. Passwords must be at least four characters long and can contain both numbers and letters. Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames are not. If you need further information for creating an account, check with the library staff.
- Search in your device’s app store and download the free RBdigital app.
- After installing the app, select open from the app store or select the app icon from your device screen.
- Log in to your app with the username/email and password used to create your RBdigital account. Select your country, state/province, and library name.
Checking Out Titles:
- If you have audiobook, magazine or eBook titles checked out, they will appear on the dashboard.
- To check out a title, click the explore icon. You can search by title, author, keyword, genre, and narrator (for audiobooks).
- Once you’ve made your selection, click checkout. This title will now show up on your dashboard page.
Listening to Audiobooks and Reading eBooks:
- On your dashboard screen, click the tab for audiobooks and eBooks.
- Select the information icon to get information on your checked-out book and to renew/return and update settings.
- Select the download icon and then select the play icon for audiobooks or read icon for eBooks.
- In Read or Play mode, select the settings icon to update your reading/listening preferences.
Need more help? Click here for the RBdigital Support Page.