RBdigital offers an easy way to access audiobooks, magazines, and eBooks from your library.
Follow these instructions to use the service with your mobile devices.
- We recommend creating an account on your first visit to the RBdigital website. Select the “Register” link in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen. Fill in the information requested by your library. Passwords must be at least four characters long and can contain both numbers and letters. Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames are not. If you need further information for creating an account, check with the library staff.
- Search in your device’s app store and download the free RBdigital app.
- Open the RB Digital App and enter your user name or email. Then tap Next.
- Select your Library. Then tap Next.
- Type in your password and tap next.
- You are finished setting up your account and can now check out eAudio, and e-books for 14 days. Magazines may be checked out until you decide to return them.
Need more help? Click here for the RBdigital Support Page.