Both the Main Library and Fairfield Woods Branch Libraries have multiple study rooms available for use. Anyone may book and use a study room.
Study rooms A, B, & C can fit up to 4 people. Study rooms D and E (Share Space) can fit up to 10. All study rooms have white boards and markers. Share Space includes a large screen monitor for collaborative work.
Note: The Children’s Library also has a study room which can be reserved at 203.256.3161.
Fairfield Woods Branch Library
Study rooms A & B can fit up to 4 people. Main Floor study room fits up to 6.
GUIDELINES FOR RESERVING A STUDY ROOM
Fairfield Woods Branch Library rooms are not locked. The Main Library’s rooms are locked. Please pick up the study room key from the information desk and provide us your library card or license.
- Patrons can reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day. This also applies to groups and tutors, who can reserve a room for a total of 2 hours per group per day.
- Patrons can book a study room up to 7 days in advance.
- If a patron is more than 15 minutes late, and has not notified us, we may not be able to honor the reservation. Call 203.256.3160 if you will be late.
- Please leave the room as you found it. Please erase the white boards if you have used them.
- Anyone who fails to adhere to these guidelines will have their library privileges suspended.
- If you are not able to use the Study Room you have booked, please contact us as these rooms are in high demand.