Both the Main Library and Fairfield Woods Branch Libraries have multiple study rooms available for use. Anyone may book and use a study room.
Study rooms A, B, & C can fit up to 4 people. Study rooms D and the Share Space can fit up to 8. All study rooms have white boards and markers. Share Space includes a large screen monitor, tables with 4 keyboards and mice all attached to a PC Computer.
Note: The Children’s Library also has a study room which can be reserved at 203.256.3161.
Fairfield Woods Branch Library
Study rooms A & B can fit up to 4 people. Main Floor study room fits up to 6.
GUIDELINES FOR RESERVING A STUDY ROOM
If you are reserving online, please pick up the study room key from the information desk and provide us your library card or license.
- Patrons can reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day. This also applies to groups and tutors, who can reserve a room for a total of 2 hours per group per day.
- Patrons can book a study room up to 7 days in advance.
- If a patron is more than 15 minutes late, and has not notified us, we may not be able to honor the reservation. Call 203.256.3160 if you will be late.
- Please leave the room as you found it. Please erase the white boards if you have used them.
- Anyone who fails to adhere to these guidelines will have their library privileges suspended.