Statewide Catalog Request
If the library doesn’t own the material, you can check Connecticut’s Statewide Catalog and request the item from another library in the state through their “request item” link. We’ll ask the owning library to send it to us and you can pick it up at the Fairfield Public Library or Fairfield Woods Branch Library when it arrives. Can’t find it in the catalog? You can fill out the appropriate form below and we’ll do the rest for you.
Our Interlibrary Loan Services are available to Fairfield residents with valid Library Cards.
- Resident must have current FPL Library Card
- A minimum of two weeks is normally required for the item to arrive
- Maximum of 5 items requested at a time
- Use a separate form for each item
- No high demand materials, new books, or non-print materials
- Renewals depend on lending library. Contact ILL Librarian
Please contact the Reference Department at 256-3160 if you have any questions.
If you are not a Fairfield resident and you would like to request materials that Fairfield Public Library owns, please contact your hometown library.