Fairfield Digital Library
You must have valid Fairfield Public Library card and your PIN.
Your PIN is “PATRON” unless you have changed it.
Download the newest ebooks and audiobooks to your device now, from our digital library.
Is your device listed? Check here.
Need help getting started? For device-specific information, check here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many items can I have checked out?
- Is there an App for my smart phone or tablet?
Yes, the App is Libby and it is free from your app store.
- Can I renew my ebooks?
You have the option to place another hold and, if you are first in the queue, you will receive a holds notification.
- Can I return an ebook early?
Yes. Kindle users go to amazon.com, log in to your account and view your library loans. There is an action button for each item. One of the choices is to return an item early. Libby users, go to your Shelf and tap on “Actions”. Select “Return the title”.
- I received an email that my ebook is ready to be checked out. How do I do that?
If you are not set up for automatic checkout, sign in to your account in your account within 72 hours of your email notice to complete the check out.
Still need help?
- Join us for drop-in e-reader help sessions. Call the reference desk at 203.256.3160 for upcoming dates and times.