Download and stream free video, music, and audiobooks, ebooks, and comics with your Fairfield Public Library card.
Enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone.
1. Register for an account by visiting hoopladigital.com or using the hoopla app on your iOS or Android mobile device and click on Sign Up. You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have your library card number. The free mobile app can be found in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. We support all Kindle Fire 2015 – present models on HD. For previous years only the Kindle Fire HDX is supported.
2. Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse and choosing the Music, Movies, Audiobooks, Ebooks, Comics, or Television tab. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/keyword.
3. To borrow a title, click on the titles icon and then click the Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found under My Titles tab for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
4. Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
5. When using the app on any tablet or phone, items may be temporarily downloaded for the loan period duration. These downloads are specific to the app and device. Ebook and comics files are so small they automatically download when using the app. Downloads disappear after the loan period ends.
5. If you need additional help, visit hoopladigital.com and click the Need Help? link at the bottom of the page.
Browse, borrow, and enjoy digital video, music, ebooks, comics, and audiobooks – for free!
Your items will automatically return when your lending period is over – No late fees!
Patrons may borrow up to 7 items per month through hoopla.
Movies/Television: 3 days
Music (full albums): 7 days
Audiobooks, Ebooks, Comics: 21 days