Libraries are places of discovery, and this is especially true at Fairfield Woods Branch Library. As a neighborhood library, we offer a variety of programs that are designed to offer a continued opportunity for growth and learning for all ages.
Take Control of Your Finances with Coupons and Smart Shopping - Saturday, January 25, 1-2 pm
An Introduction to Organic Gardening 101- Saturday, February 8, 2 pm
The Beatles: Band of the Sixties - Saturday, February 22, 3 pm
Providing Quality Life for Your Dog - Saturday, March 29, 2 pm
Talking About History with Dr. Mona Garcia - a special four part program entitled “Edward VII: The Man Who Waited to be King.” April 7, April 21, May 5, May 19 - all sessions at 6:30 pm
Vastu: Energetic Design & Sound Enhancement – Sunday, April 20, 2 pm
- Gardening workshops led by Master Gardeners
- Knitting experts that meet every Thursday morning for our Purls of Wisdom Knitting Group
- Saturday morning craft programs in the DIY Craft Salon
- The very popular Talking About History series with Dr. Mona Garcia
- Our book groups: Books & Banter and Woods Book Group
These are just some of the great opportunities to learn together at the Branch.